Effective May 26th, 2020
OTTO 958 values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions. Morán Morán recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties. However, we do share your information with third parties under certain circumstances as detailed below.
℅ Morán Morán
937 North La Cienega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90069
0001 What we collect
We collect information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone and credit card numbers) that you provide when you place an order, save your information with us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. We also maintain a record of your product interests and your purchases online and in our stores. We may acquire customer names, email addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties.
0002 How we use your information
- When you register with OTTO 958, you will be automatically signed up to receive email updates. If you participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the phone), you may choose to receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
- If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists, feel free to contact us. Please be sure to include full name and any other relevant information. If you have previously asked to be removed from our email list, we will not sign you up for email updates if you place an order over the Internet. Please note that it may take from one to two weeks to remove your from our list.
- From time to time, we may also send you emails to help us learn more about your shopping preferences. In addition, we may use information about your product interests and purchases to help us improve our site design and your shopping experience. If you make a purchase online or over the phone, we may also send you notices about our products, services, contests and promotions through postal mail.
0003 Third party transactions
We contract with third parties to assist us in maintaining and managing our customer information to fulfill promotions and to communicate with our customers. We do not authorize any of those third parties to make any other use of your information.
0004 Accessing your information
If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, feel free to contact us. Please be sure to include your email address and full name.
0005 Removing yourself from mail-outs
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone you can easily opt out of future emailing by unsubscribing yourself using our sign-up form.
- Please note that such requests may take up to one to two weeks to become effective. In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email or postal mailing lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not mail” file to ensure that we can honor your request.
Please also note that when you make a purchase, we will send you emails to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
0006 Children's privacy
- Like you, we at Morán Morán are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 16 and has signed up without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files.